Ok, ladies, I have found the best site and I think you will agree. The funny thing is I have no idea how I stumbled upon it. Maybe everyone else knows about it except me! It is the best resource for homemakers I have ever found. I really like this girl, totally my personality. Her priorities are very similar to mine and has the same beliefs as most of us who read this blog. Go to her site and check it out for yourself or see my highlighted links below.
Here are some highlights to check out:
1. Home Management Notebook, I just started mine and am already loving it!
2. Chores (we are changing the name) for preschoolers
3. Monthly Menu planning
see also regular menu planning
4. Dave Ramsey's Money Management Methods (more to come on this!!)
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! I love it... I looked at a lot of the downloads and I just need to read more on the notebook. My community group girls will love this as well so I am going to pass it on. Thanks!
thanks katie - I love it - what great ideas!!!
thans - jenn
p.s. you're amazing!! Love your blog!!
Post a Comment