Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Captain Chime In





Well, I might as well chime in here before V-Day is over.
Things I love about Katie:
  • her cooking
  • she doesn't snore either
  • but for real, it is cute when she snores
  • Jumbo Jet
  • I love to listen to her talk to her 9 month old boy when she doesn't know I'm listening
  • her emotion and passion when she speaks to an audience
  • her resolve
  • her deep and unique relationship with Christ
  • two words: green eyes
  • the way she studies and learns our boys
  • she loves my family
  • wise with the budget
  • the amount of sugar she dumps in her flavored creamer...I mean, coffee.
  • she really wants and respects my opinion on even trivial things
  • yankee spice - don't play her in card games...you may cry
  • she stays awake with me while we are driving on trips late at night
  • she knows when I need to get outside
  • she allows me to grow and thrive in my role as a father of boys and a husband of a girly wife
I love you Kate.

1 comment:

sheltonfamily said...

What a great post and I know they are all true. I love the pictures as well.