Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Love...Edward

My husband is an amazing man and there is no way to list all of the ways I love him, so here are just a few!
  • The look he gives me when I know he is still as in love with me and he was in college
  • How he would honestly be with our family more than anyone else
  • The way he makes Micah's day by wrestling with him, playing outside with him, taking him on a bike ride
  • How he knows when I need some time to myself
  • How our boys have captured his heart
  • His godly example for our children
  • How everyone is his friend and no one his enemy
  • How he loves the Lord more than anything
  • How he is tenderhearted and yet such a strong man at the same time
  • He can cook, clean the kitchen, do laundry, vacuum, and is very willing to help do those things!
  • From day one he loves to surprise me and knows how to make dates special
  • The way he looks in a baseball hat!
  • He doesn't snore!!!

2 comments:

Dave said...

...seriously, if you would've called, i would've come and taken that first picture for you.

Jennifer Hambrick said...

the snore thing is a big one! =)