Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 13, 2009

I Love...Caleb

Here are the things I love about Baby C:
  • The way he watches his brother's every move
  • His adorable laugh when he is tickled
  • His very chubby thighs...they look like a can of biscuits!
  • How he gets so excited when Ed walks in the room and how he yells at him to come see him!
  • The pure joy when he takes a bath
  • His "emo" hair
  • The way he waves his arms and breathes heavy when you come to pick him up
  • How he is so content just playing with toys or watching anybody
  • Probably one of my favorites...when we lay him on Micah's tummy in bed and he happily yells at Micah and grabs his face...(see Micah's post for the rest!)
  • How he loves his mommy to hug and kiss on him

1 comment:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Oh, I love me some can of biscuit thighs too! I was so sad when Ezra started walking and lost his rolls =)