Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Love...Micah

Here are the things I love about My Sweet Boy:
  • The way he is so particular about his clothes
  • His love for music and singing along to it in the car, and how it really bothers him when he doesn't know the words!
  • How he loves his brother - they held hands in the car yesterday!
  • His crazy ability to play every sport and he is really good at it
  • How he is more excited about his soccer uniform than actually getting to play soccer!
  • The way he likes to be silly
  • "Mom, I'm not cool, I'm AWESOME!"
  • How he thrives on people and loves his friends
  • The fact that he wants to be just like his Daddy
  • His love for tools
  • How he has no clue about anything having to do with girls
  • One of my favorites...at bedtime, when we lay Caleb on his tummy, he smashes Caleb's cheeks, and loves on him. Then yells "Ew! He's drooling on me!"
  • His love for hats
  • Particular, Particular, Particular (remind you of anybody...me!)
  • The fact that he wants to be a rockstar when he grows up and sing about Jesus!

No comments: