Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Love...

I saw this post on a friends site and thought it was a great idea! I'm not one for Valentine's Day, I never have been. It just seems silly to get all wrapped up in this one day that Hallmark or somebody created just make a buck or two. Why should this day be any different from any other day we have? Anyway, I'm not going to go there and if you love Valentine's Day, I'm sorry!

So rather than telling you about all the people I love, I'm going to tell you what I love:
  • Curling up with a good book or magazine with NO interruptions
  • Getting wrapped up in a good basketball game on tv
  • Salt and pepper popcorn...yum! (thanks Erica!)
  • Target, enough said!
  • Having an opportunity to let my creative juices flow and then actually having something to show for it
  • Receiving an unsolicited hug or kiss from any of my boys
  • House Hunters
  • Going shopping, especially when I have money to spend!
  • Having a cup of coffee ready for me in the morning
  • A clean kitchen
  • Chocolate pie
  • Mexican food
  • Country music. It's the perfect music to turn up loud and sing your little heart out!

No comments: