Don't get me wrong there are a ton of things I could be doing. Like cleaning off my kitchen counters. Why is that just a place where anything from a screw driver to a hair bow to any and every piece of mail find their home?! Is anybody feeling me on this? I mean, I know what the experts say, but why is it so hard!
Or I could iron the many many shirts of my husband's that gets moved from one chair to another. Or I could play with my first born that is at my side AT ALL TIMES!
Do you ever have days when you don't feel like doing much of anything?
I guess I'll be responsible and go iron my husband's clothing to only have him ask me to iron it again the day he wears it. He's particular like that.
1 comment:
I am so in that boat right now. One night last week actually felt so nice and cool it made me get a little giddy about the fall. Bring on the cooler weather!
I've been pretty unmotivated too. At least your making a list of things you could do, ha!
.tasha.
Post a Comment