Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

An All American 4th of July

This year, I will admit, at first had no desire to go watch fireworks.  (Am I really that lame?! Yes!)  But we decided it was more for the kids, so we put on our best red, white, and blue outfits and found our patriotic spirit.


The weather looked a little if-y, but the family picnic was planned, so we went ahead.  We ended up having our picnic in the mini, creating a fun family memory.  I will say though everyone had a cozy seat except for mommy.




We played outside a bit once the rain stopped.  Caleb slid down the slide into a HUGE puddle and finished the night in his diaper.  Ed and Micah played frisbee in the parking lot.  And I learned that I can no longer throw a frisbee.  And I mean it.  Little Miss just loved happily prancing around in her own little world in her little patriotic dress.  Oh, I could just eat her!

In true Ed Martin form, Micah can catch and throw a frisbee better than many.   I swear he made a catch that Chris Dowdy could make all the way at the end of the parking lot!





No comments: