A felt Christmas stocking for Baby C. I made one for Micah when he was a baby. (I would show you, but it is packed away.) These stocking are kind of a tradition in our family. They are the ones with the sequins all over them. My mom's stocking as a kid was one of these and my grandma made all of us kids one. So I am carrying on the tradition for our kids. It is kind of fun to have a homemade stocking rather than a store bought one. The kit has a gazillion steps. Lots of cut outs, stitches, etc so it will take me a while. But this is a before picture and I will show you more along the way. I know you are thrilled!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Christmas is Coming...
My latest hobby has become this:
A felt Christmas stocking for Baby C. I made one for Micah when he was a baby. (I would show you, but it is packed away.) These stocking are kind of a tradition in our family. They are the ones with the sequins all over them. My mom's stocking as a kid was one of these and my grandma made all of us kids one. So I am carrying on the tradition for our kids. It is kind of fun to have a homemade stocking rather than a store bought one. The kit has a gazillion steps. Lots of cut outs, stitches, etc so it will take me a while. But this is a before picture and I will show you more along the way. I know you are thrilled!
A felt Christmas stocking for Baby C. I made one for Micah when he was a baby. (I would show you, but it is packed away.) These stocking are kind of a tradition in our family. They are the ones with the sequins all over them. My mom's stocking as a kid was one of these and my grandma made all of us kids one. So I am carrying on the tradition for our kids. It is kind of fun to have a homemade stocking rather than a store bought one. The kit has a gazillion steps. Lots of cut outs, stitches, etc so it will take me a while. But this is a before picture and I will show you more along the way. I know you are thrilled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, katie! you're ambitious!!! i know micah and caleb will cherish their sweet stockings that you painstakingly made!!!
What a fun project! I can't wait to see what the finished project looks like.
Post a Comment