Caleb got his feet wet...then half his body when a wave came and I wasn't paying attention!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Pictures from the beach
We had to use our old film camera, so we had to wait to get the pictures developed. It was hard too because we had no idea what kind of pictures we would end up with. They are ok, but here are some pictures from our trip.
Caleb got his feet wet...then half his body when a wave came and I wasn't paying attention!
What Caleb did most of the time...
Ed and Micah playing in the sand. Micah had a blast. He loved digging in the sand and making pools to jump in. (see below)
Micah was running and jumping in the "pool" and this is what we ended up with. Ed and I laughed really hard because he looks likes he's dancing...yeah, you know the move I'm talking about!
Our family picture on the beach...it is actually a really good picture if you can see us!
Caleb got his feet wet...then half his body when a wave came and I wasn't paying attention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE the pics!!! Caleb is getting sooo big, and Micah looks like he definitely had a blast!
Post a Comment