Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 9, 2008

KidzCamp

Yes, that is spelled with a "z"! We just finished our week of KidzCamp, which was an outreach event to our community. We focused on a one mile radius of our church, inviting the community to a camp for K-5th grade kids. We took traditional VBS and made it new and fresh...a little outside the box. More geared towards unchurched people. It was a lot of fun. Our youth had a huge role in planning and implementing much of this camp. They did a fabulous job. Needless to say, it was a very busy week. I barely saw Ed.
But today we were busy packing and getting ready for our vacation. Tomorrow we head to Topsail Island, NC for a week with Ed's family. I can't wait. So have a great week! I'll post pictures when we get back.

2 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

so i just pulled up your post and now you're at topsail. i'm jealous!!!! hope you had a blast!!

amy said...

hope you all had a relaxing time at the beach! can't wait to see pictures!!!