Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Some More Beach Pics

One of our friends is really gifted with the camera, so we asked bribed begged him to take pictures of our families.  With three young kids, my expectations weren't very high.  But with crazy friends to make our kids smile, and Ryan behind the camera, we got some pretty good pictures!










6 comments:

Sarah E @ theteacherswife.com said...

The pictures turned out so great! Hope yall had a great time!

Stephanie said...

Katie, they are so good!!! I love the ones of you walking on the beach, so sweet. I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting, they are just precious. Your little family is darling. Glad you got to get away and have fun!!

Stephanie said...

And look at that!! I can comment on your blog again :) Wow, didn't expect that to work!

The Martins said...

Yay! So glad you could comment Steph! I don't know why it wasn't working...amy still can't!

Emily said...

These pictures make my heart happy...and you will be glad to know that I wore my TOMS today and totally felt 21! When's our next beach trip? :)

Tish said...

Great Photography! Beautiful Family! I miss you all, Mom