With us trying to get our house on the market, I new that we didn't have anytime to take the kids to the pumpkin patch or apple picking this year. So sad to me because it is one of my favorite things. I've already told myself that all the holidays this year will just be different. It doesn't mean they won't be special, but they will definitely be different.
So insert GRANDPARENTS! Don't you just love them? My parents came to the rescue and took the kids for the weekend so I could get some stuff done. And they took them to the pumpkin patch! And they even took pictures for me so I could document it. I love them! Although, they aren't in the "cute" clothes and Haleigh's hat is on wrong, I am thankful for these pictures and they way they love my kids.
And for the memories...
 |
| 2010 |
 |
| 2010 |
 |
| 2010 |
 |
| 2009 - Days before Haleigh arrived |
1 comment:
I love those people too! So good to see pictures as usual. I miss you all so much and can't wait for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment