Last weekend Micah and Ed had a man's night with some other friends. They went to a monster truck show! They went out to eat at Cici's Pizza and then headed over to the Coliseum for the show. Micah came home so excited and talking all about it. His favorite was the motorbikes they did at the end. (He would LOVE a bmx show!) They had a great time, and I enjoyed hearing Ed's commentary of it as well. I especially liked hearing of the drunk guy who approached Micah, and Ed's readiness to punch the heck out of him! You could say the show was a little "red" as they say! But in a little boy's mind, it was glorious.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wait until I take him to a Nascar Race!! It's not as Red as the Monster trucks but close. Let's just say it's orange.
rrrrr, I so wish I had taken Trey to the Monster Truck Rally that came through town. I even had free tickets. Next year...
Post a Comment