Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 4, 2011

16 Months

I am almost speechless when I look at these pictures.  I cannot explain to you the sweetness that this little girl is.  She is everything I wanted and imagined in my little girl.  She is a delight to have toddling around the house playing with babies and balls. 

She is kind.

She is tender-hearted.

She is loving.

She is generous.

She is goofy.

She is smart.

She is talkative.

She is girly.

She is tough.

She is sensitive.

She is beautiful.

She is my daughter! 


3 comments:

Tish said...

Oh my, you'll never make it through the wedding...and this is a taste of how God regards us.

Sarah E @ theteacherswife.com said...

What a treasure she is! I'm so thankful to have a daughter of my own now too! I can't wait to see what God has in store for Miss Haleigh!

Krista said...

I LOVE HER!!!