What a week! Our Christmas started last Thursday when we drove up to MD to celebrate with my family. It was a quick visit, but fun! My sister got the Just Dance Wii game, and well, let's just say it's fun! Ed and my brother danced which was hilarious to watch. And my mom, me, sister, and brother's girlfriend also did it, but my mom managed to beat us every time! I guess a dance degree helps!
The rest of the week was spent at home and with Ed's side, with a big snowstorm mixed in there! Today is really the first day we haven't been with any extended family, so it's nice to just be at home!
Ed gave me some time off yesterday to reflect and start thinking through this year and some resolutions I want to make. More on that to come!
Tomorrow is my baby's birthday! A milestone birthday that I'm not sure I'm ready for! But Ed and I really plan to celebrate this milestone in a special way. However, with a birthday on New Year's Eve, its always hard to celebrate on his birthday. So we will head to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, and do some gifts when we get home. Then we'll celebrate with some friends that night, and have some cake, and also celebrate the new year! Ed and I will take him out by himself for a special night probably next week. I'm really looking forward to that because he so thrives on individual attention. He's definitely a quality time kind of kid!
Off to play beat him in a game of Wii - our new family toy!
No comments:
Post a Comment