Yesterday was Micah's 5th birthday! I cannot believe I have a five year old. It seems like just yesterday I had one little baby and we were living in an apartment. Now our house is consumed with toys, sippy cups, high chairs, etc, etc.
Micah has grown into a sweet, quiet, tenderhearted little boy. He LOVES people, especially his uncles! He is a boys' boy. His favorite thing to do is play basketball or hit baseballs. Or really any sport! God has gifted him with a crazy ability in all sports so it will be neat to see how that will transpire in his life. Right now we are enjoying doing preschool at home. His loves his brother and baby sister. He would much rather be with people than be by himself. And although I get frustrated that he won't play by himself and doesn't seem to have or care to have much of an imagination, I love that he thrives off interaction with others his age or older! Who knows maybe God will use him in ministry!
Here's some of my favorite pics of Micah through the years. Notice they are all summer pics because he LOVES summertime!
 |
| 6 months |
 |
| 18 months |
 |
| 2.5 yrs old |
 |
| 3.5 years old |
 |
| 4.5 years old |
Happy Birthday sweet boy! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment