Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby C is 8 Months!

Dear Caleb,

Yesterday, you turned 8 months! I can't believe it has already been that long. You bring so much to our family; I can't imagine life without you. You have grown so much in the last 8 months. You are a big boy, just the way we like them around here. You make your brother laugh with your funny faces. You make me smile everytime I look at you. You have learned to give mommy kisses and that is a huge milestone in my book! You adore your daddy so much that you watch his every move when he is in your sight. You love to sit and play with toys. You are content for the longest time. You just play and play and watch your big brother Micah. He makes you laugh by making funny faces, or being goofy. You absolutley love your baths. Ever since your first one, you have loved them! You splash constantly bothering your big brother, but he is a wimp when it comes to the bath, so don't worry about it. You show him up by letting us just pour buckets of water over your head. You love it! He does not! When the day is over, you go to bed without a cry. You are the sweetest baby a mommy could ever ask for! And tomorrow Daddy and I will dedicate you to the Lord at church. Our hope is that one day you will grow to know and love the Lord more than anything else in this world, more than you love mommy and daddy. We love you so much, but Jesus loves you more!

I love you baby boy!
mommy
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Newly Knable said...

I think Baby C and I are gonna be two peas in a pod as he grows. :D

Happy 8 months, Baby C. My half birthday is coming up... ha!