You guessed it, we are sick in the Martin household. I hate these viruses and wherever they come from! Actually, this time it may be food poisoning because Ed and I got it at the same time, and our boys, thankfully, are still well.
Praise the Lord for:
1. Parents who will come with all kinds of goodies to get well - jello, soup, coke, ginger ale, canned peaches, etc
2. Grandparents who will come and rescue us by taking the boys to their house so we can rest and they won't get sick!
3. Getting up enough energy to take a hot shower.
4. A beautifully warm day to sit outside to get fresh air.
5. Motrin and a heating pad for the aches and pains.
6. Comcast on demand and free movies like Back to the Future Part III.
7. Getting sick the week before the youth retreat and not on the youth retreat.
*This is the first time Caleb is sleeping away from home and I am very sad. I miss my boys. It was such a beautiful day and we had great plans for Ed's day off. So this was really a bummer!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My dearest sister. I hear you are feeling better, yet there hasn't been any news. Now I know my adorable nephews are bringing the news everyday, so I beg of you... at least some pictures from the far away sister? :) Miss you all a ton!
Post a Comment