This year has been so fun going through the holidays all over again with a little boy one year older. With Micah's 3rd birthday right around the corner, I have found Christmas so much more exciting. He LOVED decorating the tree. He managed to get all the ornaments right grouped together near the bottom of the tree. And every day since he picks one off the tree and hangs it elsewhere. And when they fall off, he rescues the fallen ornament and hangs it back up in his group. Needless to say, we did not go for the best dressed tree award this year! Our tree just has character!
Anyway, life has been busy, i think we are on night number 11 of 16 straight nights in a row of being out. I'm just plain tired and yet, God has given me what I've needed to not feel like this holiday is stressful. I guess he has graciously protected me from that. I have enjoyed my family more in the last week than I have in the last couple of months. It has been so sweet!
We just celebrated Ed's birthday, 29th, in case you cared! I appreciate my husband so much and was so excited about celebrating him.
Today, Micah and I started day one of our christmas cookie baking. Today we made Peanut Blossoms and Sweet Minglers (White trash or puppy chow or things other people calls it that I cannot mention...you know who you are!). Tomorrow is sugar cookies, buckeye balls, and snickerdoodles! Micah loves to help!
I'm really tired and not even sure if I have made any sense on this so forgive me if I wrote something really stupid!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY! No neck beards! So excited to see you and your boys!!! 6 Days till Christmas!
Post a Comment