As I sit here a week and a day from my due date, I anxiously await the arrival of our new baby. We have been working so hard to prepare our home and Micah for this little one. And yet I have so many wondering questions like, Who will he look like? Will this delivery be easier? When will the baby come? How will this baby be different than Micah? Will Micah understand and know that we still love him to death? Will this baby really be a boy like they said or will it be a surprise again? Am I really prepared myself?
As I literally just wait as time seems to stand still, I find myself reflecting back to Micah's birth. I found some pictures today from his first few days. He was so precious! Things were so hard those first couple of weeks! Am I ready for sleepless nights and days? What will it be like with a newborn and a 2 year old? I find myself anxious to experience the intimacy that Ed and I will share the day the baby is born. There is nothing like it for a husband and wife. The Lord has been so gracious to us to allow us to experience this again. We are so grateful to the Creator to let us have a front row seat to the birth of another worshipper of Him.

Micah the day he was born
As I literally just wait as time seems to stand still, I find myself reflecting back to Micah's birth. I found some pictures today from his first few days. He was so precious! Things were so hard those first couple of weeks! Am I ready for sleepless nights and days? What will it be like with a newborn and a 2 year old? I find myself anxious to experience the intimacy that Ed and I will share the day the baby is born. There is nothing like it for a husband and wife. The Lord has been so gracious to us to allow us to experience this again. We are so grateful to the Creator to let us have a front row seat to the birth of another worshipper of Him.

Micah the day he was born


3 comments:
I am very excited for your family. My God give you peace for all those unanswered questions. We eagerly wait to hear of your new little one's arrival!
Micah was so precious! We are praying for a safe and quick delivery and a healthy baby! Life is fun with 2!!! :) We love you guys!
A great post...I'm a little teary-eyed reading it. It does seem like just yesterday I was where you are at waiting for Anna to come into this world. It really was one of the most blessed days of my life. I think it was even more unbelievable the second time. You will be in my prayers this week. You will do great and Micah will be a great big brother!
Post a Comment