Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baby Time!

Well the baby has decided to wait until his induction date! So tomorrow Ed and I will get up bright and early and head to the hospital for the delivery of our second baby! I have no idea what to expect with the induction but look forward to having that baby in my arms. I've had enough of pregnancy #2 and can't wait to get rid of this belly! Thank you so much for all of you that have prayed for us! We will post pictures and details later...

3 comments:

sheltonfamily said...

AAAHHHH..... induction is awesome...I've done both and both are great... however, I loved knowing what to expect with the induction except for not sleeping the night before knowing about what was going to happen the next day... They can really calculate timing etc... Praying for you!

Stephanie said...

Yeah!! Can't wait to hear the news...praying for a great day tomorrow and the cutest little baby too!!
Love you guys! The Armstrongs

amy said...

We're praying right now as we read this... for you and Ed and Micah and the new little one! Today is Justin's 30th birthday as well... he's quite excited to possibly share his birthday with baby Martin! :) You can do it!! Love you!