Congratulations Ed, Katie and Micah!a new life is such a beautiful thing.God is a genius...that's all I can say.Heidi
two boys are better than one boy. Even though one boy is pretty darn amazing. Congrats from the Gurney's.
Great pictures! We need one with Micah and his little brother? However, Ellie was not to fond of Anna those first few days! Now, she loves her so much! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations Ed, Katie and Micah!
a new life is such a beautiful thing.
God is a genius...that's all I can say.
Heidi
two boys are better than one boy. Even though one boy is pretty darn amazing. Congrats from the Gurney's.
Great pictures! We need one with Micah and his little brother? However, Ellie was not to fond of Anna those first few days! Now, she loves her so much! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment