That made me teary Katie! I loved it...what a sweet present. I also liked hearing just a few seconds of your voice and Ed's! We miss you guys!
Okay... way to many tears... I kept thinking it was going to show a picture of the new baby brother at the end. We really miss you all lots!
That was awesome! Yes tears. You must post the first football game between the two of them!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That made me teary Katie! I loved it...what a sweet present. I also liked hearing just a few seconds of your voice and Ed's! We miss you guys!
Okay... way to many tears... I kept thinking it was going to show a picture of the new baby brother at the end. We really miss you all lots!
That was awesome! Yes tears. You must post the first football game between the two of them!
Post a Comment