Please welcome CALEB ANDREW MARTIN to the blogging world! Caleb was born at 10:37 yesterday morning. Caleb means "faithful" and Andrew means "manly, brave". We were inspired by the story of Caleb in the Bible when the Lord says "But my servant Caleb, because he has had a different spirit and has followed Me fully, I will bring int the land which he entered..." Caleb had a different view than the majority of the other spies. He seemed to live Psalm 16 in that "I have set the Lord continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices..." Caleb was rewarded for his great faith that God is who He says He is. Micah's name means the question, "who is like our God?". Caleb believes that the answer is "no one".
He weighed the exact same amount as Micah- 8lbs and 13 oz! We Martins only make 'em one size. He and Katie are doing great! As you know, words cannot describe this day. Thank you so much for your prayers. God has shown himself faithful like you wouldn't believe.
We'll write more later. Here's a little Caleb time:
4 comments:
He is absolutely PRECIOUS! Congrats!!! We love you guys!
Justin, Amy, Abby & Josiah
Congratulations! He's a cutie!
Yea! I've been checking your blog like crazy! Praise God for Caleb.... Mike and I both love the name... It fits very well with Micah. Katie you look great and the little video was so sweet..... Love you!
I love it!!! Congratulations on another little boy. Caleb is very sweet and has much to live up to in his namesake. We are very happy for you and are so thankful all is well. Welcome to the world Caleb!!
Post a Comment