Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

An Update on the Little Miss

It's been a while since I've done an update on the girl.  She is growing like crazy!  


It seems she is headed straight for the terrible twos, and I can't stop her!  I haven't quite recovered from the last one.  We get tastes of it here and there with her glorious outbursts and outright temper tantrums.  That girl knows how to scream!


We recently bought Haleigh a baby, and she took to it immediately.  She started pulling out these mommy skills that I had no idea where they came from!  She wanted to rock the baby, and rub its back, and put her to bed.  


She would tell me the baby was hungry or thirsty or even worse, poopy.  Then I told her, "Girl, take care of your own baby!"  All of a sudden I felt like I had another child!  So she is now taking care of all the needs of her little baby and has to take her everywhere.


My little girl just won't listen to me when I tell her to stop growing!  









No comments: