Well its official...we are VCU fans! At least till the tournament ends!
In a city that really could care less about the tournament or college basketball for that matter, its been kind of fun to have all this hype. Things have been going crazy around here since we had TWO teams in the Sweet Sixteen! But now all attention has fallen on VCU! When they won this weekend, they had a huge party for them at the Siegel Center and they've had all these parties in the streets.
So the black and gold is coming out of the woodworks! Flags are flying, stickers on the cars, tshirts galore, foam fingers. Even my husband wore yellow yesterday and I totally called him out on it! I mean, of all people, I would never expect him to ride the bandwagon! I guess we'll be hitting the store to get our own memorabilia pretty soon!
Go Rams!

1 comment:
How fun and Go Rams.. still not sure how they beat our beloved Jayhawks except for our hawks choked and quit. Good life lessons for our girls when they ask why the jayhawks lost!
Post a Comment