Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly

For the last couple of years, we have used Shutterfly for our Christmas cards.  We love that you can use your own photos in their really trendy designs.  They always have a wide range to choose from no matter what your taste.  We have used the more traditional 4 x 8 cards and the 5x7 cards.   

Since we have children, we gave a calendar one year to all the grandparents.  They loved it so much that we heard all about it when we didn't give calendars the following year.  I guess it is a given now that we have to give them calendars each year full of pictures of their grandchildren.  I think this year I'll do the rain or shine calendar. 


Even though we don't have our pictures yet to put on our cards this year, I am starting to pick out the ones I like.  It actually helps me to do it that way, so I know what kind of pictures to take or look for in my files.  I really like this one.  I can put one pic of the kids at the top and then all of us on the bottom.  

This one is probably my favorite though.  I'm a sucker for a monogram, what can I say?!  So I am excited about another Christmas season, and now that Thanksgiving is over, I guess it is time to purchase some cards!  

And of course, if you are a blogger, check out their promo for 50 free Christmas cards to all bloggers!  

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Katie,
Thank you SO much for sharing about the 50 free cards at Shutterfly. I usually use Snapfish, and was starting to stress about whether or not to spend the money on cards this year. Thank you! Have a great holiday season!