Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 15, 2010

Just call me Aunt Katie

Well its been a busy one around here.  Last week was my 30th birthday, so Ed and I went away for a couple of days leaving my mom and dad with the kiddos.  So I'll update on our weekend next time.  But I wanted to share with you the latest bundle of joy in the Martin family, and its not mine!  Ed's brother and wife had their first little baby on Saturday, so we drove down to Durham yesterday to see her!  We now have three Martin women with birthdays within one week - Haleigh, Me, and now Emma!  So let me introduce you to Emma Claire...


Ray holding his daughter

1 comment:

Krista said...

First of all: CONGRATS RAY!!! But secondly (and way less importantly) every time I see you call yourself an aunt I have a mini heart attack and my brain goes "Did I just have a baby? Did Michael have a baby?" and then I snap back to reality.