What is up with this winter?? We have had three major snow storms this winter and now a little more snow tomorrow. Ed and I have lived here for four years now and this is more snow than all those other winters combined! I'm starting to realize that I could never live in the midwest - sorry steph! I'm just not made for it! Where's the 60 degree day in the middle of winter that gets you through to the next randomly hot day until you are FINALLY in spring? Between having a new baby, many sicknesses, and tons of snow I feel like I've been trapped in my house for months! I mean really, I haven't done anything outside of our house. Oh to take a walk again and not have your insides shivering!
And by the way...I do have other children - Here they are two snow storms ago...notice ghetto snow outfits!


1 comment:
Believe me, we are in the middle of a 10" snowfall tonight and I'm ready to be done with snow too! It hasn't stopped snowing for a minute since last night and it won't until tomorrow after noon. Yikes! Ava and I have got to get out of this house!!
Post a Comment