I've learned a lot these last couple of months with having three children. And one thing is that I can't do all the housework myself. I've slowly handed more things over to Micah to help me accomplish the housework. Its been such a neat thing to watch him take on more responsibility and really cool to know that it is not all on my shoulders. He now makes his bed, brings the dishes over from the table to the kitchen, unloads the dishwasher (with a little help), picks up his toys, cleans up the downstairs just by putting things in their place, and we are now learning the art of wiping things down. Today he cleaned the front of all the cabinets, the oven, the dishwasher, and some other random pieces of furniture that needed cleaning. I don't think those things have been cleaned in a long time! Even Caleb today helped wipe the cabinets clean! Now I can spend my time doing other things!
What about you? What chores have you taught your kids to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment