This weekend I went to Maryland for Krista's Bridal Shower. She had been there most of the week doing planning things with mom from flowers to dj to trial run for the hair. Planning wedding out of town are so hard to do. You have to cram it all in one little time span. As we are nearing the 1 month mark, things are getting busier. Friday night my family went out for crabs, which was oh so yummy. It is pretty much becoming a tradition now with two of us living in other states when we come home, crabs it is! It was weird though, it was the first time we had our original 6 person family with no extras, sorry Ed!

Hope, me, and Michael...and mom's flash.

The whole family minus Mom's eyes.
The shower was at the Maid of Honor, Erin's house. Krista and her have been friends since birth. We had a nice little potluck shower where everyone brought a designated dish to share and gave Krista the recipe. So she left with quite a collection of recipes.

My mom, grandma, and sisters

Our family with my Aunt Bonnie and cousin, Maggie

Me and my sisters - the bride is in the middle
Here are the rest of the guests and the tables. We tried to keep as close to her wedding colors - blue and orange with touches of brown.



This is the centerpiece I did for each table. I had fun with the colors. This one is really crooked, but the only picture I have.
Krista and her maid of honor, Erin.
2 comments:
You look so good...how are you feeling?
what a fun weekend and crabs sound so yummy....will you be preggo when the wedding occurs? I bet that will be fun!
Post a Comment