Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Small" Group

Today was a really cool Sunday. We are trying to soak up every last minute of summer, so we spent the afternoon/evening at a lake about 45 minutes from Richmond. This is our small group from church. In case you care, there are 6 couples and 17 kids under the age of 8. Did I mention 3 more on the way? It was a great day. Micah rode a SeaDoo for the first time (and loved it- just kept yelling "we're the big guys!") and Caleb just floated on his back in his life jacket. We are truly blessed to have these friends in our lives.

1 comment:

Holly said...

so fun! our community group just went to a lake house w/o the kids, but we took the girls for a few days before it and they rode a seadoo as well... I love those things and the girls were sort of into it! You all do have a lot of kiddos in your group! I bet it is fun for Micah and Caleb.