Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Joke of the Day...or Year

Micah has become quite the jokester recently, except for the fact that it is the same joke every time. Don't really know where it came from, but here it goes:

How do you get a dinosaur up in your bed?
You pick him up!

Awesome! Right?
We are working on knock, knock jokes now.

1 comment:

The Martins said...

it's not so much the joke that's funny. As I have been trying to train him, it's in the delivery and the follow through. Just like a good curve ball.
The delivery: every time he tells it, he acts as if I haven't heard the joke yet. So he says, "hey Dad, Let me ask you a question". What a great intro. Then he delivers it flawlessly.
The follow through: this is the best part. After he tells it, he nods his head up and down as if to say "darn strait! I nailed that!"
Which he did. -Ed