Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Apparent Prayer Need

Please be praying for my wife's "clemantis". I am not sure what that is, but it sounds like a nasty disease or an unsightly rash. I sure hope "the wire thing" helps clear it up.

Anyway, this post cracks me up because I came home and saw the "nappy head of hair" all mangled in the front yard. I just scratched my head and didn't ask questions. I knew good 'ole green thumb was back at it. It's funny because Katie has not painted an accurate picture for you. She says that everything she touches dies. This is NOT true. Her problem is deeper than that. Her problem is that she simply DOES NOT TOUCH IT. I believe that she would be a good gardener if she would actually touch the thing occasionally after she plants it. A little TLC, a little H2O. I believe in you Kate! Don't call it brown until you use it. -Ed (let's not talk about my lawn care)

No comments: