Today is my mom's 50th birthday! She is an amazing woman and I am so glad to be able to spend it with her today! She is a great mother, grandmother, friend, wife, etc. She wears many many hats and is good at all of them. On top of all that she is going back to school for a different degree! But more importantly my mom loves the Lord more than anything, and throughout my life I have watched her hold to the Truth and allow that to lead her life. Thank you for being an incredible example and a wonderful mom! Here's to 50 more years!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Happy 50th Mom!
Today is my mom's 50th birthday! She is an amazing woman and I am so glad to be able to spend it with her today! She is a great mother, grandmother, friend, wife, etc. She wears many many hats and is good at all of them. On top of all that she is going back to school for a different degree! But more importantly my mom loves the Lord more than anything, and throughout my life I have watched her hold to the Truth and allow that to lead her life. Thank you for being an incredible example and a wonderful mom! Here's to 50 more years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment