Here are some pictures of our trip to the lake last week. Micah had a ball. He stood on the beach waiting for boats to go by, just throwing rock after rock into the water. He is my sweet boy!
absolutely precious, katie! LOVE the picture of micah "kissing" his new baby brother! hope he's liking the idea of being a big brother! abby LOVES being a big sister! hope you're feeling well!
Wow... love the lake pics... I am almost a lake girl more than a beach girl. At least, there are no sharks! The baby boy looks like he will be here soon. I'm sure you are ready to not be pregnant!
Definitely a lefty! Look at that form and follow through! So when's the blog name going to change? I don't think the new baby is going to like the family blog named after Micah.
4 comments:
Cute pictures!
absolutely precious, katie! LOVE the picture of micah "kissing" his new baby brother! hope he's liking the idea of being a big brother! abby LOVES being a big sister! hope you're feeling well!
Wow... love the lake pics... I am almost a lake girl more than a beach girl. At least, there are no sharks! The baby boy looks like he will be here soon. I'm sure you are ready to not be pregnant!
Definitely a lefty! Look at that form and follow through! So when's the blog name going to change? I don't think the new baby is going to like the family blog named after Micah.
Post a Comment