Saturday, March 15, 2008
Scrappin' it Up!
Oh girls I miss you so much! Today we are having an all-day scrapbooking day at church. I am oh so excited, and have high hopes to finish Micah's first year album. Yes I am still scrappin the past! But somehow it just won't be the same as meeting in Jen's apartment, set up with tables, popcorn, shane and shane going in the background, or the occasional movie. So while yes I am very excited, a piece of me will also be missing. I love you girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can I just say a big "Amen" to that?? I can close my eyes and go right back there to those fun Saturdays! I say we still need to get a retreat in together with some scrappin opportunities! I miss that memory so much...hope you had a fun time with some new ladies.
Katie, I hope you know that I am very happy to see your pictures and to read your stories of your recent days. I can't wait to see this new little guy God has given you...I harbor no resentment there. He'll always be a sweet little reminder of the baby waiting for us with Jesus. I hope these last few weeks are filled with joy and blessing...we love you guys!
I hope you had a great time scrapping! I know I wasn't a scrapper, but I do have very good vivid memories of time at the Gurney's apartment with everybody. Now, that it is March I really start to have good memories of the madness. So many parties adn Mike dying every year after the Jayhawks lose!
katie.. LOVE it!!! i agree... scrappin' it up was so much fun!!! i'm jealous though... i still haven't gotten past abby's 3rd month of life!!! i have so much to do and so little time. i do have all my pictures organized by date and ready to go in the album in my power sort box. now i just need some time to do it!!! and of course i've already bought josiah's album and all the corresponding boy stuff, but have yet to touch it! i hope you were successful completing micah's first year! i'm sure it's a GREAT scrapbook!!! :)
Post a Comment