Happy Birthday Micah! I love his party pics! It looked like lots of fun. I was thinking of him today. We have a card to send to him! I loved Ellie's 2nd birthday party so much more than her 1st. It was so fun. I hope you all have a great New Year's/ Birthday party!
Happy 2nd Birthday, Micah! Abby had an Elmo party as well...and then about 2 weeks later she decided Dora was her new favorite. Oh joy, oh bliss! He is such a handsome little boy!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Micah! Hard to believe it was two years ago that we were meeting him in the hospital! Love the "micah-cycle"...he's a natural, huh?
Happy Birthday Micah! I love his party pics! It looked like lots of fun. I was thinking of him today. We have a card to send to him! I loved Ellie's 2nd birthday party so much more than her 1st. It was so fun. I hope you all have a great New Year's/ Birthday party!
Micah's quite the ladies' man, eh?! Happy Day, Micah!
Happy 2nd Birthday, Micah! Abby had an Elmo party as well...and then about 2 weeks later she decided Dora was her new favorite. Oh joy, oh bliss! He is such a handsome little boy!
Post a Comment