Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

"You don't want to put a dress on this one!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY.
Thought we would take this amazing day to inform you all that we will be having ANOTHER BOY! We had an ultrasound on Friday and the lab technician said "you don't want to put a dress on this one", then we saw the little reason why. We are excited and Micah is "so cited!"
So now we have our starting left handed pitcher and this guy could be the catcher. We have produced a battery! ha!
What an incredible gift to celebrate at Christmas. Join with us in prayer as we continue to pray for our second son's health and growth and his beautiful mother. -Ed

4 comments:

sheltonfamily said...

Yea! I'm excited for you all and it sounds like you know "for sure" the baby is a boy! You will love having 2 boys since they will be so close in age. Hope you all had a great Christmas!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Martins! I'm sure #2 will be as darling as Micah and yet altogether different as well! We'll continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy...Merry Christmas!

Beck said...

Such wonderful news Katie! What a happy new year indeed for your family!

Amy H said...

Yea! That is so fun! I'm excited for your family - and I loved the Christmas card. We plan on getting around to sending some out next year. :)