Love it! We did this too for our Junior High Christmas Party and had it playing on the big screens when the kids came in...it was funny! Our tech guy did it though, so I don't know what it's saved under...we'll have to ask him!
So I tried e-mailing you guys and a woman replied saying that she was the wrong Katie and Ed... so I don't know ur e-mail. This is the only way I knew how to e-anything you guys. So, this is a funny 6 minute video on the evolution of dance... I know Katie will really appreciate it and I'm sure Ed will too. Enjoy! Love ya!
Katie, Not sure if you'd remember us...but we met at WakeMed's birthing class. You guys were pregnant with Micah and we were expecting our Ella. We were both in seminary at the time. Anyhow...I found your blog thru The Shelton's blog, then the Armstrong's. Glad to see your family is doing good. Micah is too cute! Aren't 2 year olds fun =) We had our 2nd baby back in Sept, a little boy named Ezra. Good luck on the new little one! I thought the adjustment to 2 was easier than the 1st! Our blog address is thehambrickfamily.blogspot.com take care, Jennifer & Jeremiah Hambrick
5 comments:
Love it! We did this too for our Junior High Christmas Party and had it playing on the big screens when the kids came in...it was funny! Our tech guy did it though, so I don't know what it's saved under...we'll have to ask him!
ha ha! we were "elfed" as well...hope you have a great day!
So I tried e-mailing you guys and a woman replied saying that she was the wrong Katie and Ed... so I don't know ur e-mail. This is the only way I knew how to e-anything you guys. So, this is a funny 6 minute video on the evolution of dance... I know Katie will really appreciate it and I'm sure Ed will too. Enjoy! Love ya!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg
- Krista
very nice...
I love Ed's face while he's dancing. Its like he's concentrating on now messing up or something.
Katie, Not sure if you'd remember us...but we met at WakeMed's birthing class. You guys were pregnant with Micah and we were expecting our Ella. We were both in seminary at the time. Anyhow...I found your blog thru The Shelton's blog, then the Armstrong's. Glad to see your family is doing good. Micah is too cute! Aren't 2 year olds fun =) We had our 2nd baby back in Sept, a little boy named Ezra. Good luck on the new little one! I thought the adjustment to 2 was easier than the 1st! Our blog address is thehambrickfamily.blogspot.com
take care, Jennifer & Jeremiah Hambrick
Post a Comment