
You can't beat that face.

Micah eating his first caramel apple. This was actually Ed's first too.

Micah styling in Grandpa's shades at the Pumpkin Patch. My man is hard core about pumpkins.

Katie and Micah at Maymont Park in Richmond.

MICAH AND HIS FIRST BASEBALL GLOVE!! Notice that it is a left handed glove! Trust me, I know. He'll never play shortstop but we are working on his nasty deuce right now (girls and Mike, that's slang for curveball). I'm slightly proud of his arm right now. His accuracy is pin-point. We'll start chewing tobacco next week.

Mike, you would be proud. Dribbling with the lefty! Basketball is his real love right now. He dribbles non stop. We call him Pistol Micah.
In case you guys are wondering, Katie and I both had blond hair when we were Micah's age.
4 comments:
Such fun pictures! Thanks for posting them up. He is growing so fast. Katie, I saw a hoopty white car on my way to work this morning and memories came flooding back to me! Hope you guys are doing well, we missed you at homecoming (yes I had to bring it up). PS I'm pregnant.
Ed & Katie...
He is so precious... and such a good mix of both you and Ed! It's amazing how quickly they grow up... it seems like just yesterday we were all pregnant and eagerly awaiting our firstborns! We love and miss you guys!
:) Justin, Amy, Abby, & Josiah
it's jen! what a gift in that smile!! i can't believe his blonde hair! congrats again to you guys.
Fun pictures! I think Micah and Ellie would get along well with their obsession with balls. However, they probably would not want to share their ball! Were you talking about my Mike with the "lefty" stuff... Ha! Miss you all!
Post a Comment