Ahh yes. Fall is Here. Katie and I headed out to the Mountains this weekend for a couple days. This is in Shenandoah National Park. If you put your ear real close to the screen, you can hear the mountains declaring the glory of God. Shhh. Listen! You may have to mute David Crowder to hear it. Yeah, I know you all are wearing that CD out. Ok, sorry I crashed the girls' blog party. I'm done.
What a beautiful snapshot of God's glory! Looks like a fun place to get away for a few days. Katie, I wanted to thank you for your sweet card. I just received it yesterday and I was very touched by your thoughtfulness. It's such a blessing to feel your support and to share this new journey with you. We love you guys, we're very thankful for those years of friendship during our stint at Southeastern and now to see the Lord deepen those relationships, we're very grateful. Thank you for reaching out to me Katie, I will always cherish that connection. Can't wait to watch the Lord work in your lives! Thanks for crashing our blog party Ed! I'm actually wearing my Shane and Shane cd out, on your recommendation! Have a great weekend guys. Love, Stephanie and Travis
I really do think that is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Katie, it was so great to talk with you and I'm glad you all are doing so well! We miss you all and think of you often. I agree with Steph, on the Shane and Shane Cd. Ellie has "burn us up" somewhat memorized. She's obsessed with that song. Take Care!
2 comments:
What a beautiful snapshot of God's glory! Looks like a fun place to get away for a few days. Katie, I wanted to thank you for your sweet card. I just received it yesterday and I was very touched by your thoughtfulness. It's such a blessing to feel your support and to share this new journey with you. We love you guys, we're very thankful for those years of friendship during our stint at Southeastern and now to see the Lord deepen those relationships, we're very grateful. Thank you for reaching out to me Katie, I will always cherish that connection. Can't wait to watch the Lord work in your lives! Thanks for crashing our blog party Ed! I'm actually wearing my Shane and Shane cd out, on your recommendation! Have a great weekend guys.
Love, Stephanie and Travis
I really do think that is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Katie, it was so great to talk with you and I'm glad you all are doing so well! We miss you all and think of you often. I agree with Steph, on the Shane and Shane Cd. Ellie has "burn us up" somewhat memorized. She's obsessed with that song. Take Care!
Post a Comment