Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Am I Ready for This!?!

First, I need to apologized that I have neglected the blogging world for some time now. Life is just, well, life! And so we are busy busy like everyone else.
My loving husband has so graciously helped me keep things up to date with pictures.
I find myself in the business of life asking a question over and over. Most of you already know that I am 3 months pregnant with our second child! And so I ask myself in the craziness of life can I really handle two kids? Micah is an absolute handful right now, but so adorably cute! Being a Mom is fun, but hard! I find myself extremely excited for this new bundle of joy and the new task of being a mom of two. At the same time, I think, "Yikes!" I'm just reminded that looking at the big picture, it is very overwhelming, but thankfully the Lord has given me wisdom to take a day at a time. And so that is what I will do.

Right now, I am enjoying the laughter of my little boy and wonder what it will be like to hear both of them laugh together. Micah knows that there is a baby in mama's tummy, (and sometimes in his as well...he's a little confused) and in May will be very surprised at what that actually means. He sports a Big Brother shirt proudly as if he knows what it means. I am waiting to feel those little kicks any day now. Such precious times!

1 comment:

amy said...

Katie & Ed...

CONGRATS! We're sooo excited for you guys! We have much of the same feelings.... are we ready for this?! And Josiah is coming in less than 10 days! Yikes!!! Hope you all are doing well! Micah looks so cute sporting his big brother shirt!