Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How did this get here?

We had one of our rare grocery shopping trips as a whole family the other night.  We weren't getting much so I figured it wouldn't be a big deal.  It wasn't.  And I actually enjoyed it! 

But as we got home and started to put away groceries we realized there were a few mysterious purchases.

One a box of Apple Jacks cereal...one of Caleb's favorites.

The other a box of Snack Wells chocolate chocolate granola bars.  Something I didn't even know existed! 

Well you can guess who the culprit was!  Caleb!  We asked him if he put those things in the cart, and he said, "ha, yes!"  With his perfect Caleb expression!

And the best part...i was trying to cut out processed foods.  So we were deliberately making healthy choices, and not buying anything processed.  He didn't get that memo!  Love that kid!


No comments: