Well its that time of year again. Christmas is coming, and I already have my photos for our cards. Now I just need to pick the perfect card. We plan on getting our cards at Shutterfly again this year. We have gotten our cards from there for the past five or six years. They do a great job, and they keep up with the latest styles. Not to mention they are really affordable!
Here are some of my favorites so far...
I like this one for its simplicity. We have one good picture that would look good in this format.
This one is probably my favorite so far. I love the design of it all together!
This one would look so good with our beach pictures, just not sure because its not traditional Christmas colors.
This one is just so classy. I love the rich red in it.
There are several more on my "short list", so I'm going to have a difficult time deciding.
So are you ready for the really good part? This year Shutterfly is doing something a little different. If you remember I wrote a review last year as well. And let me just say, I would not do a review if I did not like the product. I honestly have been using Shutterfly for years. It is also where I order my prints from.
Ok, back to the good part. Are you a blogger? Want a chance at 25 free cards this holiday season? Register here: http://goo.gl/DDw7Q
NOTE: You have to register by 11:59pm tonight, November 11, 2011.
Now for the even better part...
I also have three promo codes to give away to 3 lucky readers! You will get 25 free holiday cards from Shutterfly! Leave me a comment and your name will go in the drawing...aka, the hat that one of my kids will draw your name out of! We do things fancy around here! Deadline is Tuesday, November 15th, 11:59pm.
Enjoy the weekend and comment on!
Friday, November 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love Shutterfly as I've made photo books before. Thanks for the chance to win, it's been a couple of years since I sent cards so this would be a great opportunity for me to send some this year on my tight budget! ~Toni :0) tonidreist@yahoo.com
I tried to register twice but they never sent me an email back...bummer! You know I love some free shutterfly!! Sam is super bummed right now that Ed is here and no Micah! Hope to meet up with you guys soon! vi
I love shutterfly as well. You all always have great Christmas cards. We just need to get a good picture this year:)
Ooo! ME! Pick Me!
no...pick me =) pick me =)
Post a Comment