Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rocket Day

Recently we had a Rocket Day with our small group.  Each kid had their own rocket and we launched them in a big field at a park.  Ed and I had never done this before, and I have to say I was amazed at how high they shot up!  Micah was the first to go, and his shot up so high the wind took it and we couldn't get it back!  He was sad we lost it, but the fact that he got the award for the highest made it all better.  Caleb loved it too!  We didn't lose his so we got to shoot it off a couple of times.  It was a fun day, but very very hot!


Daddy putting together the rockets before lift off!

All the kids rockets

All the kids and Moms minus Haleigh, don't know where she was!

Micah and his rocket

Caleb and his rocket





No comments: