Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I thought I loved you then

Today is our anniversary!  9 years ago today I married an amazing man.  I was so in love.  He really was everything I had hoped for, but ultimately didn't really think I would find.  But God was involved, and as you know when God is involved, well HE kind of gets what HE wants!  I'm kind of glad!


Today is no special day.  We have youth group.  He's got to work.  I have things I need to do as well.  I think the majority of our anniversaries have been spent with teenagers and often times apart.  At least we are "together" this year.  


I remember when we first got married just listening to those that have been married longer saying it just keeps getting better.  It gets better with time!  


I'm starting to see that!  Yeah, I thought that day nine years ago was glorious!  I will have it forever imprinted in my mind.  But doing life with Ed is so much more fun!  Whether it is waking up beside him, watching him wrestle our three little kids, going on a date with him, walking through a hard time, I love him more.  I love him more than I loved him 9 years ago and for that I am thankful.





No comments: