Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, October 16, 2010

An Apple Picking We Will Go!

We bundled up this morning, got our boots on, packed a lunch, and headed towards the mountains this weekend to go to the apple orchard.  We met my parents there for a day full of picking, and eating lots of apples!  I feel like my husband and the boys go more for the eating at the orchard than the bringing them home. $40 later and way too many apples, we headed home!  Guess I'll be baking some pies!
Baby Girl all bundled up!

LOVE HIM!

How cute is Caleb's outfit!

That is my mom climbing a tree!!  Priceless!  Just to get an apple for her grandkids!

Picking an apple on Daddy's shoulders

Micah climbing up to the top of the tree to get an apple...and then we got called out by the apple police!

Caleb ate SO many apples!  And ate each one to the core.

I personally love this pic, so this is just more for me!  But yes, this is my man, in his element!

My Daddy with Haleigh girl...they spent a lot of time together.

First time eating an apple whole...and she LOVED it!

So incredibly thankful for this girl!!

Yes, folks, those are apples on her outfit!  Did you think I could take my girl to the apple orchard without an apple outfit?!  The only problem was I didn't realize she didn't have her bow on until we were on the mountain!  That's what happens when Daddy gets her out of the car! 

Great Pic...if only, Caleb were looking!

I love my parents!  I'm so glad they came to meet us!  Their grandbabies LOVE them!

No comments: