This is a piece of art. There is a lot that needs to be corrected, but her hands are right where they need to be. She is squashin that bug and throwing her hands. Beautiful. I just assumed that Micah got all of his baseball skills from me, but little did I know that this little yankee has a mean cut! Maybe the Orioles could use her. -EdSunday, August 8, 2010
A League of Her Own
Katie is gonna hate me for this, but she is napping right now, so I'll post this and see what happens when she reads it. We just spent the week at Ocean City, New Jersey with all of Katie's family (which I guess is mine too). It was such a fun week. I'm sure Katie will post a ton of pics later, but I just had to post this one pic. My favorite time of day is twilight. Not because I am on Team Edward, but because it is just the perfect time of the day, especially at the beach. The lighting is perfect, the sand is cool, and the beach is empty. We went out one night this week and took photos and played wiffle ball on the beach with the family. The southpaw Jimmy Mac was hurling high and outside as Micah blasted opposite field bombs. We all took some swings and I just happened to snap a photo of this beautiful swing.
This is a piece of art. There is a lot that needs to be corrected, but her hands are right where they need to be. She is squashin that bug and throwing her hands. Beautiful. I just assumed that Micah got all of his baseball skills from me, but little did I know that this little yankee has a mean cut! Maybe the Orioles could use her. -Ed
This is a piece of art. There is a lot that needs to be corrected, but her hands are right where they need to be. She is squashin that bug and throwing her hands. Beautiful. I just assumed that Micah got all of his baseball skills from me, but little did I know that this little yankee has a mean cut! Maybe the Orioles could use her. -Ed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha Ed! Try as you may, there is no denying you are a part of this family. I know....
Oh the evening whiffle ball games. There's nothing like good old fashioned MacPherson competition.
Post a Comment